Welcome to the Beta Testing program for 3 Gear Studios Game Rental Program
Thank you for your interest in our game library rental program. We are developing this program in the hopes that we can help our customers enjoy the tabletop games they love, in the comfort of their own homes. While we miss you all, we understand some of you may not feel comfortable playing in public. out Out of respect for our customers that are high risk, live with individuals that are at risk, and /or are self quarantined, we welcome you to try out our game rental program.
Please note that each tabletop game that we send out will be placed in quarantine for no less than 3 days from the date of return. This follows the CDC guidelines for how long Covid-19 can live on hard surfaces like plastic, metal, and wood.
Game Rental Policy:
- $5 per game for 5 days
- Rent up to 2 games at a time (These games must be returned before checking out new games)
- $2 late fee per day up to 30 days after which you will be charged for the game.
By participating in this program you agree to the following:
- To return the game(s) by the due date in a timely manner.
- If late, all late fees will be paid in full when the game is returned.
- You agree to pay for the replacement of the game in the event that
- Missing pieces are not returned
- The game becomes too damaged to play while in your care
- You are unable to return the game for any reason
Other important information:
- Please notify us within 24hrs if you find any lost or missing pieces with the game you rent. You can return it for free and exchange it for another game.
- Returned games that we find are missing pieces: We will notify you within 24 hours.
There will be a 3 day grace period for the pieces to be returned after which you will be charged the cost for us to replace the game which in most cases will be about 40%-50% less than the MSRP.
- While we will do our best to follow CDC guidelines for our shop as well as this program. Due to the extraordinary times, we live in you agree that we are not liable for any cases of COVID-19 from the use of our program. We highly encourage anyone who is participating in this program to follow CDC guidelines to limit the spread of Covid-19 as well.
- Please note our shop hours for when to return your game:
Have any suggestions on how we can improve this program?
Drop us an email and tell us about your experience.
3 Gear Studios
Historic Savage Mill | 2F New Weave Building
8600 Foundry Street, Savage MD 20763 | 3gearstudios.com